WiGFi is launching a new project in order to help its members who work in middle management in games to find ways to advance their career. The Level-up Breakfasts aim to give tools and new ways of thinking for members and raise them up.
The project contains nine workshops and course breakfasts in 2021, starting in March. WiGFi members who work in Finnish game studios as seniors can attend the events.
- Recognizing one’s strengths and expressing them
- Courage and determination
- Pitch exercises
- Growth mindset vs. fixed mindset & neuroscience
- Inclusive body language and nonverbal communication
- Negotiation skills
- Operational leadership in the games industry
- Acting as a supportive supervisor & leadership skills
- Topics that have risen from the group
WiGFi will be sharing learnings from the breakfasts in the blog and present the trainers and attendees.
Please join us and level-up! More info from Emilia!